Executive Coaching – One on One
"I absolutely believe that people, unless coached, never reach their maximum capabilities"
- Bob Nardelli, former CEO, Home Depot
"I absolutely believe that people, unless coached, never reach their maximum capabilities" - Bob Nardelli, former CEO, Home Depot
What are the Key reasons, why leaders are passed over for Promotion?
- No ready replacement
- Undervalued leadership capital
How does Coaching help?
Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching intrinsically addresses both of these issues:
- Through stakeholder involvement, a culture of coaching is embedded in the organization, both raising future leaders and employee engagement.
- Through persistently shifting stakeholders’ perceptions of the leader, the coaching process naturally and powerfully builds leadership brand equity.
Who can benefit from Stakeholder Centered Coaching?
- Senior Managers, Department Heads, Business Heads & CXOs
- Successful executives and high potential leaders identified for succession planning and awareness to grow from where they are to where they want to be.
What happens in the Coaching process?
The Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching (MGSCC) is a 7-phased process that runs in your own job environment to create pre-defined results.
This happens through a research based, content driven and proven Leadership coaching process that runs over 6 to 12 months. Coaching sessions are mostly done in a face to face setting.
What are the Guaranteed and Measurable results from this Coaching ?
Two comprehensive studies were carried out by Marshall Goldsmith and Howard Morgan. The first one was in 2004 with 86,000 executives globally. The second was completed in 2014 with 248,000 people.
The study followed the Stakeholder Centered Coaching process and found:
When leaders consistently followed-up with stakeholders → 95% of them improved their leadership effectiveness.
Ranked as the World’s #1 Leadership Thinker by Harvard Business Review and Thinkers 50, Marshall Goldsmith’s coaching process has been used by more than 150 of the Fortune 500’s top leaders to take their performance to the next level.
Who have benefited from this program?
More than 150 of the Fortune 500 companies have been using Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching (MGSCC) to measurably grow their leadership effectiveness of their executives and their teams.
Partial list of Clients using MGSCC
- Glaxo Smithkline
- Johnson & Johnson
- Hyatt Hotels Resorts
- Bank of America
- Goldman Sachs